Any Apple product that gets released in the market never fails to appeal to the liking of any consumer. Ownership of technology is so embedded in today’s culture that it is hard to shake off all degrees of inkling to have the latest technology in one’s hand – more so if it is an Apple product.
If you love Apple and you are particularly interested in getting the new MacBook Air and the new iPad Air, what are the top 10 things you need to know about it first?
1. Reliable battery life. Today where mobility is a requirement in getting a lot of things done, it is important to have a laptop or a tablet computer that can truly keep up with your needs. The new MacBook Air features up to 12 hours battery life while the new iPad Air features up to 10 hours. Regardless if your Apple device is connected to an outlet or not, you know you can do your tasks without power interruptions.
2. Processors that guarantees performance and endurance. The new MacBook Air features 4th generation Intel Core processors and Intel HD Graphics 5000. If you are particular about having high resolution pictures and videos, the new MacBook Air will definitely not let you down. Since these processors of the MacBook Air are energy-efficient, you can ensure a very practical use of your computer’s battery life. On the other hand, the new iPad Air features a 64-bit Apple A7 processor with M7 coprocessor. With these processors on your Apple tablet, a better experience with your apps awaits you.
3. Better Wi-Fi support. With hotspots available almost everywhere you go, you need a laptop or a tablet computer that can let you connect to Wi-Fi spots available for an internet service. Both the new MacBook Air and the iPad Air allows advanced wireless connectivity even better than other MacBooks and iPads.
4. Comes with powerful apps that you can use and play on day 1. When you open your new MacBook Air or iPad Air, you can immediately experience the powerful and better applications that are already included in your newly purchased Apple product. The powerful apps included are iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers and Keynote. Aside from these built-in powerful apps, you can add more that you wish by simply accessing the App Store.
5. Better and more improved operating systems. With every released MacBook or iPad, you can guarantee a better and improved operating system. The new MacBook Air comes with the new OS X Mavericks, which is intuitive so it is easy to use even for first time MacBook owners. It is iCloud-supported so you can make use of your other Apple gadgets with ease with your MacBook. On the other hand, the iPad Air comes with the iOS 7. If you want smarter multitasking and a beautiful run of your iPad’s different applications, the iOS 7 can provide you that.
6. Bigger storage. Although the storage for the new iPad Air remains the same depending on what you will choose whether a 16 GB, 32 GB or 64 GB, you can get a fatter storage allowance with the all new MacBook Air. The amount of storage has doubled from a standard 64 GB to 128 GB worth of flash memory.
7. Sleek and slender packaging. The new MacBook Air technically remains the same in terms of its design and construction, but for owners of the new iPad Air, you get to hold a computer tablet that is thinner and lighter, but stronger in terms of capacity.
8. Colors. The new MacBook Air is available in the standard silver color, but should you wish to have cases in different colors, there are third party manufacturers that offer MacBook Air cases in clear, red, pink, purple and blue. The iPad Air, on the other hand, comes in white and black, but you can customize it with your choice of polyurethane Smart Cover available in pink, yellow, blue, green black and red colors. Leather cases are also available for the iPad Air in yellow, beige, blue, brown, black and red.
9. Pricing. The new MacBook Air starts at $999 for the 11-inch and at $1099 for the 13-inch. On the other hand, the new iPad Air starts at $499, $599, $699 and $799 for the 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128 GB Wi-Fi models respectively and $629, $729, $829 and $929 for the 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128 GB Wi-Fi plus Cellular models.
10. A different story of user experience altogether. When you hold the latest from Apple whether it is a MacBook or an iPad, there is always a different, but better story to tell. Since the new MacBook Air and the iPad Air are better versions of the units it preceded, you can guarantee that the Apple technology you will eventually have in your hands can meet your standards and exceed your expectations.